Monday, September 28, 2015

Atlantic Hearts Sketch 127

I love the sketch at Atlantic Hearts this week! I decided to play with it and rotate it as well as change the shape of some things as you will see below. With the new Artistry Cricut Cartridge, I just HAD to play with some of the new shapes and this was the perfect opportunity... plus a sketch is meant as a starting point, not as a limitation as to what you can and can't do. 

I have a hard time with colours in the editing process sometimes... I use Pic Monkey and I could not get the thread to turn out in the yellow shade (the same as the center flower) that I used. It looks green for sure! Trust me, it IS yellow. The coloured sequins are yellow and glacier-blue, also to match the papers. I'm not sure how to get around those issues. Someday, when time allows, maybe I will learn to use Photoshop... in the meantime, green thread rules! 



Join us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge and show us your interpretation of this week's sketch. You have until Sunday evening to link up your project. 

Products used are all Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated: 

Paper: Zoe Paper Pack, White Daisy Cardstock, Sorbet Cardstock, Slate Cardstock, Cranberry Cardstock, Sweet Leaf Cardstock, Canary Cardstock, Glacier Fundamental Cardstock
Stamps: Holiday Tags
Inks: Slate, Sorbet
Accessories: Artistry Cartridge, Artiste Cartridge, Green Triangle Enamel and Glitter Duos, Silver Sequins, Bitty Sparkles, ShinHan Markers (Golden Yellow, Turquoise Blue), Yellow Embroidery Floss (not CTMH)

Enjoy, 
Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)