Monday, June 8, 2015

Atlantic Hearts Sketch 111

This week's sketch at Atlantic Hearts is very straightforward - it can be a single layer project or you can choose to create a multi-layer project. I did something a little in between the two, but I stayed very true to the sketch with the exception of adding a sentiment. 

Loving the Brushed Paper Pack for spring, I used that again as I needed another female birthday card :) I also added some faux stitching around the edge of the card, using a fine tipped black marker. 



Come and join us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge and show us your interpretation of this week's sketch! 

Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated: 

Paper: Brushed Paper Pack, Canary Cardstock, White Daisy Cardstock, Pear Cardstock, Pixie Cardstock, Juniper Cardstock
Stamps: Holiday Tags, It's the Little Things (ret.)
Inks: Juniper, Canary, Pixie
Accessories: Art Philosophy Cartridge, Artiste Cartridge, Fine Tip Black Marker (not CTMH), Foam Tape, White Gathered Ribbon (not CTMH), Pink Gems (ret.), Licorice Opaques (ret.)

Enjoy, 
Alyson


4 comments:

  1. Very pretty, Alyson! I love the papers and stamps you chose and the gorgeous ribbon trim.
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. I love the faux stitching, it really finishes the card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. There's so much dimension to your card. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bright cheerful colors! The ribbon is fun and the yellow paper cut is kind of traditional while being a little funky too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)