Monday, April 20, 2015

Heart 2 Heart - What a Wonderful World!

The challenge this week at Heart 2 Heart is titled "What a Wonderful World".  I thought about what I wanted to do and two stamp sets came to mind right away. Although both are retired, I love them both and they are Scrapbook Statements - Poets and Scrapbook Statements - Women. The poets set has some awesome statements in it and I decided to use that set for the basis of my creation for this challenge. 

Combined with two other stamp sets, I created a card using the Blossom paper pack and co-ordinating cardstock. With a little bit of help from the Artbooking Cricut cartridge, this card came together fairly quickly. 


This card is based on a sketch I had on my Pinterest board in my miscellaneous sketch file. 

Make sure you join us at Heart 2 Heart and show us your interpretation of "What a Wonderful World"! 

Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated: 

Paper: Blossom Paper Pack, White Daisy Cardstock, Sunset Cardstock, Glacier Cardstock, Lagoon Cardstock
Stamps: Scrapbook Statements - Poets (ret.), Honeycomb, Universal Backgrounds (ret.)
Inks: Sunset, Glacier
Accessories: Artbooking Cartridge, Aqua Dots, Lagoon Zipper Lace (ret.), White Lace (not CTMH), Orange Ribbon (not CTMH), Green Ribbon (not CTMH), Turquoise Printed Ribbon (not CTMH)

Enjoy, 
Alyson




2 comments:

  1. Your card is so fun with the hexagons

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the little details on this card with the hexagons and butterflies, wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)