Thursday, October 23, 2014

Workshop Gift Card Holder

This year, for my Christmas Card Workshop, I am providing each of my guests with this cute little gift card holder filled with a Petite Perks stamp set. I love how this gift card holder can be cut in a size that fits whatever needs to go inside, using our awesome Artiste Cricut Cartridge! The stamp set fits just perfectly in the slot on the inside. 

I used the Season's Tweetings stamp set, a retired stamp set from last year, to stamp the owl and the sentiment on the front. Isn't it just adorable? I hope my participants will love these little goodies :)


Products used are all Close To My Heart:

Paper: Snowhaven Paper Pack, Cranberry Cardstock, White Daisy Cardstock
Stamps: Season's Tweetings
Inks: Glacier Pigment Ink, Black Pigment Ink 
Accessories: Artiste Cartridge, ShinHan Markers

Enjoy, 
Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)