Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Happy Birthday Card - mix of 2 new paper packs

I decided to take a break from the projects I am working on and create a birthday card. I have a lot of birthdays coming up at the end of February and the start of March and I know they are going to sneak up on me before I know what even happened! 

I just love the sketches at Sketchbook Saturday and this is an older one, but it doesn't make it any less fun to play with! And Lagoon is still one of my favourite colours so I decided to combine the lagoon papers from Surf's Up and Later Sk8R for this card. You'd never know that they weren't feminine papers by this card. would you? It's amazing what you can do with the combination of papers from different packs! 



Enjoy, 
Alyson

Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated: 

Paper: Surf's Up Paper Pack, Later Sk8R Paper Pack, Chocolate Cardstock, White Daisy Cardstock
Stamps: Card Chatter - Birthday
Inks: Chocolate
Accessories: Paradise Paper Flowers, Chocolate Buttons (ret.), White Lace and Chocolate Lace (not CTMH), Colonial White Waxy Flax


1 comment:

  1. Oh Alyson, your card is SO pretty! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)