Tuesday, September 25, 2012

At the Zoo - Studio J

Dave and I spent some time in Florida last spring and he made me go to Gatorland. The last time I was there was when I was 11 years old with my family. I am terrified of snakes but am ok with gators and crocodiles so as long as we stayed away from the snake displays, I knew I would be alright. He had been there as a young boy but between the two of us, neither had any real memories of our previous visits plus several things had changed in the many years since we had last been there. 

As expected, there were alligators everywhere you looked! Dave had to hold one, which is the main photo on the left page. It was actually a pretty interesting place to visit and both of us learned a lot about reptiles in general. 


Enjoy, 
Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)