Monday, March 27, 2017

Heart 2 Heart - Tea Time

The theme this week at Heart 2 Heart is Tea Time - a perfect theme to match Close To My Heart's Stamp of the Month, "Tea-rrific"!

I chose to used the colour scheme from the Hello Lovely paper pack - primarily greens with Sorbet, a light orange colour. That way, I was able to use some of the patterned paper for my main teacup and saucer and also as a background strip behind my stacked teacups since they were cut along the handles of the cups, leaving an uneven border at the side of the card. I stamped the flowers and cut them out to place them in and around the teacup. 


The Tea-rrific stamp set can be seen below. Isn't is adorable? You can order it on my OBA or by contacting me directly (see the Contact Me link at the top). 


Be sure to join us at Heart 2 Heart! This challenge closes on March 31 as do all the March Heart 2 Heart challenges so make sure you link up your artwork with the appropriate challenge by that time. Use of at least some Close To My Heart products is required in all entries. 

Products used are all Close To My Heart

Paper: Hello Lovely Paper Pack, White Daisy Cardstock
Stamps: Tea-rrific
Inks: Tuxedo Black Memento Ink, New England Ivy
Accessories: Aqua Dots (ret.) Thin Foam Tape, ShinHan Markers, Clear Shimmer Brush

Enjoy, 
Alyson



3 comments:

  1. Hey, were we thinking alike or what...we seem to do that a lot. Love your border stack of cups. I almost think I unconsciously saw yours or someone else's on the internet and made the a card. The similaries so the same, but yet quite different...so similar to yours so that's why I gave you credit on my blog. Yours is so bright and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fussy cut stamped tea cut card edge. Cute, Alyson.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you fussy cut the tea cups along the edge of the card. Also, the cut flowers really make the card stand out. Beautiful job.
    It was great seeing you yesterday too ~ keep smiling! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)