Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Heartfelt Thanks Card Kit

I was at a crop last weekend and spent my time creating card kits using one of the new stamps from the SE2 catalog - Heartfelt Thanks. The stamp is primarily a background stamp, designed to fit a standard size card. It didn't take long to stamp the backgrounds - it was the colouring that took much longer. 
I didn't intend to colour the entire background - I would have been there forever - but rather, I chose select flowers and leaves to colour instead. Anything that had a long splay of leaves became my focus. 
I chose to use a Willow coloured marker for all of the leaves and coordinate the flowers with the background cardstock for each card. For the Willow background, I used some of each of the other colours for the flowers. The centre of each flower is coloured with a silver marker. 
The oval dies and oval stitched dies were perfect for the centre - raised on foam tape, they fit just right! 

So, here is a full set (I made two), along with the front of the box. They will make lovely gifts as I give many gift sets of cards throughout the year. 









Finally, the box in which to store all of them... (twine to wrap the box is not shown)


Products used are all Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated:

Paper: White Daisy Cardstock, Lemon Cardstock, Tangerine Cardstock, Poppy, Cardstock, Pixie Cardstock, Pansy Cardstock, Lagoon Cardstock, Sapphire Cardstock, Willow Cardstock
Stamps: Heartfelt Thanks
Inks: Tuxedo Black Memento Ink, Lemon, Tangerine, Poppy, Pixie, Pansy, Lagoon, Sapphire, Willow
Accessories: Oval Dies, Stitched Oval Dies, Clear Sparkles, ShinHan Markers, Silver Sharpie Marker (not CTMH), Foam Tape, Thistle Twine (ret. - not shown) 

Enjoy,
Alyson



2 comments:

  1. OOOOOH my gosh I love this versatility! I honestly wasn't sure if I'd like this set or not but WHOA I love the rainbow of colors you used with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing gift. I love how just changing the colour makes such a difference. Someone is going to be very excited to receive this gift from you. Take care

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)