Monday, October 12, 2015

Atlantic Hearts Sketch 129

It's an interesting sketch this week at Atlantic Hearts. I actually spent an enormous amount of time on this one because I didn't like any of my creations and even this one doesn't thrill me. However, I had to move on with other deadlines, so this is the one that made the final cut. I am also going to show you the first card that I made but the other 6 between these two made it to the recycling bin... It was a long process and I haven't struggled with a sketch so much for a very long time! 

I played a lot with the new Artistry cartridge before finally deciding what to do. I rotated the sketch and I really wanted to use the Sangria paper pack. I took some liberties with the size of and placements of embellishments.  



The card below was my first attempt but I did want to leave it here, just to show you what I was thinking... 



Join us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge and show us your interpretation of this week's challenge. 

Products used are all Close To My Heart (both cards)

Paper: Sangria Paper Pack, Colonial White Cardstock, Champagne Cardstock, Fern Cardstock, Sweet Leaf Cardstock, Pomegranate Cardstock, Eggplant Cardstock, Poppy Cardstock, Purple Glitter Paper
Stamps: Just to Say,,,, Cricut Collection
Inks: Eggplant
Accessories: Artistry Cartridge, Art Philosophy Cartridge, Green Shimmer Trim, Foam Tape, ShinHan Markers, Clear Sparkles, Green Triangles Enamel and Glitter Duos

Enjoy, 
Alyson

2 comments:

  1. Alyson, I love both of your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both of them! Those colors are great together... I still haven't used my Sangria paper packet... soon.. soon... October has been a crazy month! I haven't been here in a while... I need to go check out some of your other creations...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)