Monday, September 26, 2016

H2H - Adventure Challenge

The Adventure challenge sounds like a new adventure - and it is - of a sort. Close To My Heart's brand new overhauled colour palette is called Adventure and it is filled with my favourite colours! They are bold, bright, intense colours - Raspberry, Willow, Emerald, Tangerine, Lemon, Pansy - these are just some of the new ones. And of course, my all time favourite colour is in there - Lagoon! Any colour palette that includes Lagoon has to be a good one, as far as I am concerned :) 

The challenge this week at Heart 2 Heart is just titled Adventure. The theme is to use the colours from Adventure OR you can choose to focus on a specific adventure if you wish. I chose to use some of the colours from the Adventure palette. 

I focused on Willow, Raspberry and Blossom. They work so well together. The white background really brings out the intensity of the colours. 


Join us at Heart 2 Heart and show us your adventurous spirit! If you need to check out the colours in this palette, click here to go to my OBA and look up the colours under the shopping link (under papers and Adventure Fundamentals). 
You have until the end of September to enter this or any of the Heart 2 Heart challenges this month. 

Products used are all Close To My Heart

Paper: Adventure Fundamentals, White Daisy Cardstock, Willow Cardstock, Raspberry Cardstock, Blossom Cardstock
Stamps: Sending Smiles (Cricut Bundle)
Inks: Raspberry
Accessories: Art Philosophy Cartridge (ret.), Artistry Cartridge, Flower Market Cartridge, Silver Sequins, Scalloped Embossing Folder (ret.), Foam Tape, Whimsy Ribbon Collection, ShinHan Marker

Enjoy, 
Alyson 


SaveSave

2 comments:

  1. what a beautiful card Alyson. As always you put so much talent into your card making. Thanks for sharing.
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh, again...your card is so striking...I really love the combination of all the new colors in Adventure. I never think to use only a part of a frame and have it go off the card...love it all.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)