Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Atlantic Hearts 210 - Hello Friend with Live Beautifully

The Close To My Heart Live Beautifully Campaign has begun! The papers are simply gorgeous and that is what I chose to use for this week's sketch at Atlantic Hearts. 

I love the greens in this paper pack - the primary green is Sea Glass but Juniper is a great co-ordinating colour as well. I chose to use the main floral paper as my background and then use some of the ombre paper for the arrow down the centre of the sketch, backed with gold glitter paper. The centre piece is back with Juniper cardstock and the the front is a piece of gold embossed cardstock. The rose is from a new stamp set from the Seasonal Expressions 2 catalog that just went live on 
May 1. 



Join us at Atlantic Hearts and show us your interpretation of the sketch shown above.You have until Sunday night to link up your project. 

Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated: 

Paper: Live Beautifully Paper Pack, Gold Glitter Paper, Juniper Cardstock, White Daisy Cardstock
Stamps: Keep Dreaming, Live Beautifully, Hi Friend
Inks: Grey Memento Ink (not CTMH), New England Ivy, Juniper
Accessories: Artiste Cartridge (ret.), ShinHan Markers, Foam Tape, Gold Glitter Gems

Enjoy, 
Alyson



4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Alyson! I love your color choices and the ombre panel. Thanks for inspiring me today!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the combo of Juniper and Sea Glass along with the Live Beautifully paper. Truly inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haven't used this side of the Live Beautifully Paperpack, but this is simply gorgeous. And you're afraid of the greens in this packet, well what a great combination.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)