Fun folds are my favourite type of card and this is a good one!
I chose a Christmas theme and stamped the poinsettia image in opposite corners. I stamped the sentiment and then splattered the panel with gold paint. The towers along the sides have the same patterned paper on each panel and there is a panel on the back to write a message. The card folds flat to about 6x6 for mailing.
I am entering this card in the Creative Creases challenge.
Enjoy,
Alyson


Fabulous fold, love the poinsettias and Christmas paper on the towers.
ReplyDeleteCarol x
WOW! I haven't seen this fun fold before, and it's SO COOL! What a beautiful Christmas card for the mantel to show off during the holidays. Love it! Thank you for participating in the Creative Creases Challenge! We hope you can join us again soon. Your support is greatly appreciated!
ReplyDeleteDebbie, DT
Secrets to Stamping
Alyson, I love the paper and the fold. I will definitely have to give this one a try. You know I give most of yours a try! Thank you for joining us at CCC and I hope you'll keep doing it :-)
ReplyDeleteKaren, DT