Home

▼

Monday, October 5, 2026

AH 702 - Christmas Stripes

Welcome to Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge 702! 

The sketch is shown below.


I really struggled with this sketch - finally decided on a Christmas theme card. 
I cut strips of red and green alcohol inked paper and thin strips of gold foil. Those pieces were arranged on a piece of printer paper with double sided tape on one side. I die cut the sentiment plus some holiday  greenery and arranged all of that at the top. I added some gold Stickles to the berries and brushed the leaves with a gold shimmer brush. 

Come and join us at Atlantic Hearts and show us how you interpret this sketch. 

You have until Sunday evening to link up your project. 

We can't wait to see what you create!

Enjoy, 

Alyson

1 comment:

  1. Well done on the take of the sketch-love all the strips of paper and gold sentiment.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)