Welcome to Cut It Up Challenge 365!
The theme for this challenge is orange and black. Those must be the dominant colours on your project.
I drew my inspiration from a card I found on Pinterest. I inked the background with oxide inks and embossed the black image on top. I tore the bottom of that piece and I also tore a black piece of cardstock to allow a thin border. Everything was adhered to coloured cardstock and then a black card base. The sentiment was die cut and placed at the bottom.
Come and join us at Cut It Up and show us how you interpret this challenge.
You have until Monday, September 28 to link up your project.
We can't wait to see what you create!
Enjoy,
Alyson

Love the Autumn coloured background and the black embossed grasses.
ReplyDeleteCarol x
What a beautiful card! I love the rich ink-blended background with that bold black image over the top, and the torn edges add such a wonderful bit of texture. Such a striking use of the orange and black colors!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful scene card, perfectly designed; like the sentiment die that you used.
ReplyDeleteThis is gorgeous! Your inked background is fabulous and I love the torn edge; it adds such great texture!
ReplyDelete