Home

Thursday, July 16, 2026

Masked Snowmen

 Happy Canada Day to all my Canadian friends! 

Although July is typically warm here, I am thinking abut Christmas cards. I found a sweet stamp and die set called Feeling Frosty (Sunny Studio) and I stamped, coloured and die cut a pile of snowman images. These two cards are the same style but in different colour schemes. 

I cut a piece of masking paper like a small hill and placed it on the back of a circle stencil. I inked the background to make it appear like a hill at the bottom. The sentiment was stamped and I used a score board to score lines along the edges. The snowmen were added along with some white gems. Easy - and I may choose to mass produce these as making individual Christmas cards each year is a HUGE job!

Enjoy, 

Alyson

1 comment:

  1. Great Christmas card and perfect for mass production, love the little happy snowmen and gem snow. Well my list is drastically reduced this year as all the nearby post offices have closed nowhere to have overseas cards weighed, so down to local family cards-absolutely ridiculous!.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)