After a hiatus of a few months, I decided to rejoin the Beautiful Blossoms Design Team. It is one of my favourite challenges since I love working with florals.
The inspiration photo is below. You do not need to use this - it is there for inspiration only.
I drew the colours for my card from the photo.
I stamped and stencilled the floral image and die cut it 3x to stack it. The sentiment was also stacked. I stamp a background in light grey and placed it behind the die cut frame layers. The image was placed in the lower corner and I added some clear gems around the card.
Come and join us at Beautiful Blossoms and show us how you interpret this challenge.
You have until October 12 to link up your project.
We can't wait to see what you create!
Enjoy,
Alyson



It's a beautiful floral card and image, beautifully designed too!
ReplyDeleteDiane BB DT
Congrats on rejoining the DT with a gorgeous card, love the design and beautiful floral spray.
ReplyDeleteCarol x
Welcomer back, Alyson!! We missed you and your beautiful ideas and cards :) What a knock out stunner to come back with! I love all those layers and the colors you colored the flowers in with; they pop so nicely off the background! I love it all! Great Job! ~ Amanda
ReplyDelete