Monday, October 16, 2017

AH 234 - Doggie Christmas Greetings


With the Punny Pals campaign happening in the month of October, it is the perfect time to use one of those images on this week's Atlantic Hearts card! I chose to use the doggie and to pair him with a holiday greeting. 

I love non-traditional colours for Christmas so I chose to use purples for my card this week. I also have no problem cutting my stamps... I have done it for many years and never had a problem. I had already cut my Season's Greeting stamp into 3 pieces and I also cut my paws stamp for this card - I just cut one paw off the group of them. That way, I was able to insert the paws inside the sentiment. 

I stayed very true to the sketch this time around - it worked for me so why change it? 



Join us at Atlantic Hearts and show us how you interpret the sketch shown above. You have until Sunday evening to link up your project. 

Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated: 

Paper: White Daisy Cardstock, Thistle Cardstock, Pansy Cardstock, Eggplant Cardstock
Stamps: Punny Pals, Season's Greetings, Paws
Inks: Tuxedo Black Memento Ink, Pansy
Accessories: ShinHan Markers, Silver Gems (from previous paper pack collection but unsure which one...), Silver Ribbon (not CTMH), Silver Doily (not CTMH), Embossing Folder (not CTMH)

Enjoy, 
Alyson


4 comments:

  1. What a fun card Alyson. I've never been brave enough to cut my stamps...maybe some day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alyson this is such a cute card! I love that you used the Punny Pals stamps and the paw prints!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! I love the focal image and the colors. Great interpretation of the sketch.
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love this card, Alyson! Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)