Monday, July 24, 2017

AH 222 - Do I Have it Together?


Welcome to Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge 222! Peacock feathers are the way to go this week but more than anything, I LOVE the stamp on this card! 

My life has been so hectic the last several weeks and this is EXACTLY the way I feel... You know that feeling when you put something down and 10 minutes later when you go back to find it, it's not there? Or that never ending to do list that just keeps growing and growing? Does it ever feel like you have it all together? Probably not... at least it doesn't for me. That was why I simply HAD to have this stamp!

I wanted my peacock to wrap around the sentiment but that wasn't possible so she sits above and that's ok... I coloured some sparkles with a marker to match them to the papers. 



Come and join us at Atlantic Hearts this week - and maybe in the process, you might get it together and find where you put it! 

Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated:

Paper: Peacock Cardstock, Seaglass Cardstock, Seaglass Glitter Paper, Peacock patterned paper (not CTMH)
Stamps: Together (Impression Obsession)
Inks: Peacock
Accessories: Circuit file (not CTMH), Large Sparkles (ret.), ShinHan Marker, Bitty Sparkles

Enjoy, 
Alyson


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Alyson!!! I love the seaglass glitter tail feathers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this card Alyson. The sentiment fits my life perfectly LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, you certainly do have it altogether...beautiful card. Love that peacock, what was the name of the cricut package image was from?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)