Friday, June 23, 2017

Happy Wishes card

I had some extra time a few days ago and decided to do some looking around on Pinterest... I found a gorgeous card that used a die cut that I already owned. The creator of the card is Lisa Addesa of iminhaven.blogspot.com. If you aren't familiar with her blog, she creates beautiful clean and simple styles of cards - well worth checking out! 

Anyways, this is one I found on Pinterest and it is a very close copy of what she did. I loved the idea and the intensity of colour with our CTMH Emerald cardstock in the background. I had to cut the die a few times to cover the opening. 

The sentiment was taken from one of the Cricut bundles - perfect for a simple card like this. 


Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated: 

Paper: White Daisy Cardstock, Emerald Cardstock
Stamps: Sending Smiles
Inks: Emerald
Accessories: Cricut - Basic Shapes, Prickly Pear - Sequins, Foam Tape, Die (not CTMH)

Enjoy, 
Alyson


2 comments:

  1. Ooooh, I love this. CAS and beautiful and the Emerald against white is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So clean and crisp! A perfect card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)