Tuesday, January 17, 2017

January Wreath Kit - 2 Projects for the Price of One!

The awesome Wreath Kit is one that you do not want to miss out on this month! Not only do you get all the fabulous supplies within the kit to create one amazing wreath like the one shown below - like this:


you also have the centre piece of heavy duty chipboard left over! 

That piece can be transformed with a little bit of cutting using a Cricut machine and the Flower Market cartridge plus some flowers from perhaps Art Philosophy, Artiste or even from Flower Market as well with an added background to look something like this! 


I chose colours of cardstock that co-ordinated with my creative space as I am intending to hang mine in that room. You can choose whatever colours complement the place where you wish to hang your finished artwork. It is simply a matter of attaching a hook or ribbon to the back and hanging it up! 


The Cricut file to create these flowers and succulents is here. This is for the Cricut Explore machine only. 

I resized some of the succulents as when I created mine, they were large and I ended up removing some of the bottoms to make them smaller to accommodate the sizes to fit my wreath. 

You will also need to cut a circle image (just bring it in from the side images) and size it to 9.5 x 9.5 inches. It does not fit the circle exactly. You will need to SLIGHTLY trim some of the edges around the chipboard circle with a craft knife to get it to fit correctly. 
There are enough gold letters in the kit to allow you to create most sayings that you would want to use to create two artwork pieces. 

I am more than happy to assist you with the second piece of artwork if you wish! 

For a $60 purchase (before taxes and shipping), you can get this wreath kit absolutely FREE
And you get a FREE KIT for every additional $60 ordered as well! 

Orders can be placed on my website or you can contact me directly. 
These kits are available during January only and are while supplies last
Be sure to get yours before they sell out! 



3 comments:

  1. This is such a good idea! I love your bonus project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this set...I haven't put mine together yet but plan to soon. It will look very much like yours...and why not. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your bonus project! Thank you so much for sharing your design room link!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)