Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Hello Lovely Sympathy Card

This card is for a family member who is suffering the loss of a very close friend. I based it on a pattern from the Make It From Your Heart - Volume 1 book and followed the pattern exactly. It was perfect for this card and it came together so quickly. I scored the medallion by hand - I chose not to use my Cricut as it was easier to do it manually in this case. 

That is why I love the CTMH pattern books - in a pinch, I can always rely on them for a fast and easy card pattern. 


Products used are all Close To My Heart

Paper: Hello Lovely Paper Pack, White Daisy Cardstock, Fern Cardstock, Sorbet Cardstock
Stamps: Card Chatter - Sympathy (ret.), Sincere Expressions (ret.)
Inks: Fern, Sorbet
Accessories: Piercing Tool, Filigree Charms (ret.)

Enjoy, 
Alyson




3 comments:

  1. Alyson, this card is so lovely. Great take on the card from the MIFYH book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alyson, what a beautiful card. I am sure it brought them some comfort during this difficult time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never think to pull up sketches from a pattern book...I have on occasion, but it is a very old one which I should use more often anyway...maybe with my next card. Great sentiment on your sympathy card...and soothing colors to bring a little happiness to the one receiving it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)