Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Create Kindness Cards

Close To My Heart's September campaign is simply awesome! The Create Kindness card kit contains everything that you need to create these gorgeous little 3x3 cards to spread kindness in whatever way you choose! 

Here is a sample of some of them. 


There is also a purple base but I chose to leave those ones out as I am going to do something different with those cards bases. 

Here are a few photos of some of them close up. I added the background circle and border for each of the cards, as well as the shimmer trim. They do come with the white pre-cut circle and the card base, along with the envelopes. 




They are just SO cute! There are 8 mini stamps in the kit. I also stamped images inside my cards as well. You can see the entire kit on my OBA. This special kit is available ONLY during the month of September so make sure to order yours before the end of the month! 

Spread some kindness - it is an awesome thing to do - and it makes you feel good inside as well :) 

Products used are all Close To My Heart: 

Paper: Create Kindness Kit, Lagoon Cardstock, Raspberry Cardstock, Lemon Cardstock, Pixie Cardstock, Willow Cardstock
Stamps: Create Kindness Kit
Inks: Archival Black (in Create Kindness Kit)
Accessories: Art Philosophy Cartridge (ret.), Pink Shimmer Trim (ret.), Teal Shimmer Trim (ret.), Green Shimmer Trim

Enjoy, 
Alyson

2 comments:

  1. These are very cute, Alyson. Love them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those stamps...cute card set. I'm looking to see if I can buy those stamps separately.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)